Aros Legend - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My Rap Name Is Aros Legend I'm From The United States Out Of The Surrounding Denver Area From The City Of Colorado Springs
2. What made you start making music?
I Started Because I Felt Like Life Was Guiding Me To It I've Always Freestyled Since I Was Young And Was Always Listeneing To Either Hiphop Or Metal Having Had A Tough Life Using Music As An Escape I Decided To Make My Own To Truely Express And Tell My Story Or Legend While Also Creating Something I Felt others would enjoy
3. Who are your influences?
My influences in music come from artists I listend to growing up from metal like Bullet For My Valentine to Lil Wayne and Mac Miller while not necessarily being influenced just by people but by the sounds themselves that I feel work best for that moment or that many are listening to at the moment in time
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I think that music should be a reflection of not only ones self or an idea that one has but of society at the time it was made that being sad I feel there are many reflecting their personal selves while also providing an array of quality music
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
My biggest goal this year was to create and release a single as well as my first mixtape that I've ever made while providing a handful of visuals with those as well while building my fanbase
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
7. What is your process for recording music ?
I usually am always writing or thinking of lyrics in my head that I can either use or freestyle with and I like to record at night making sure the vibes are right
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
I may drop an upcoming single before the year is up I just dropped a project called Staying My Lane that I think people are really going to rage to
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
The creative freedom to express my feelings and create stories if my own while at the same time hopefully being a voice for those out there who can relate to as well
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to leave knowing that I made people's lives exciting and worth living
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
It is something I am ambitious about always having another goal and would like to tour and do it all in the future so I would say it is a lifestyle
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
My favorite artist in the game right now would be Action Bronson just because I feel like we would vibe well we both have a sick flow both like similar things and can both be functioning after taking fat dabs hahah
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
I would say it makes me feel free and motivated for sure
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
It has all the good qualities of the experience of eating great food from sharing it to cultivating it collaborating with others not many things can do that while also nourishing your soul and enriching you with knowledge or even just simply relaxing someone
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
Something that works best for me in any endeavors that I may face is having a trustworthy people who I can turn to around me
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
I had done a collaboration with a foreign artist on one of my tracks called "Arson" and having it been my first collab with someone I was pleased and enjoyed sharing the track with not only another artist but one who rapped in a different language allowing my lyrics to cut through on the track more
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
I make my own cover art as well as visuals and promotion
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
I don't have a dedicated producer who I've worked with that I like and so for now I'll typically hand pick the beat out myself
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
One artist who I wish to work on music with would be Travis Scott because I feel like we enjoy making the same sounding kind of music and can turn a crowd upside down
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
A Producer I would like to work with would be Mike WiLL Made-It because I feel like if we ever worked on something it would be a hella hype hit
21. do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
I do not as if yet
22. for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
Those who haven't hear me should know that something that sets me apart is my straight arson flow I rap with my ability to freestyle an entire hit and my unique voice that not only may surprise those on first impression but that I can sing with as well
23. at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
Music to me is the most subjective form of art we have to date and is the best way to communicate that we have on earth
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
I may be releasing a new single in the coming months
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
If they want to find me it's @aroslegend on all social media so look for and follow me on your favorite platform