Bezz Chino - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My Rap name is BezzChino
Newhaven , Connecticut (Newhallville)
2. What made you start making music?
I use to freestyle for the older dudes that was around me
To were I starting to take it more serous as I got older.
I fell in love with the feeling of hearing my voice on the track.
Also how my words could move the people.
3. Who are your influences in rap?
My influences in rap are ME LOL
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I feel the underground rap scene is on the rise , I feel like it has the most hungriest artist. It has lot of potential, if you get the right people to hear you from the underground you can blow they are the real dream chasers lol.
5. What are your goals for the rest of 2020 regarding music?
To keep push and grinding my brand, and wake up the sleepers ! I might drop a couple more singles before the year ends
6. You have 1 person to thank, who would it be?
I would like to thank the man above!
For gifting me with this talent, Nd letting me share with the world.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
My process for recording , it all depends on the vibe. I might write to the song or freestyle it.
I might write the song before hand and record it in the studio. Most of the time the beat will tell what to do.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for this year?
Yes , I have a lot of unreleased projects , 2021
I will be dropping at least 3 projects !
Also More visuals.
9. What have you been doing music wise while in COVID times?
I haven been writing recording also building my brand. I have been interacting with my fans , also perfecting my craft. Pulling all nighter in the studio working on my sound.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to touch a lot people with my music and my story, so deep that it will live on forever. I want people to know it possible to do what they set their mind to do.
11. What's your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
I have worked with uptown beats , who is Lil b producer. That experience was pretty dope.
I worked with some other nice producers like
JMark beats , A2rBeats , Ablizzy , Foxy. I have made beats for my self as well. Plus few of my friends make beats.
12. Who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
I usually do my cover art , but I don’t mind use other people’s as well.
13. Who makes most of your beats or production?
Jmark beats , A Blizzy , make most of my original beats but I have a few I work with.
14. What can we expect next from you ?
A lot of music , visuals , plan to fuck the world up on the music tip lol
15. Link the fans your Twitter & Instagram @ Below.
Along With Your SoundCloud Link