Hefna380 - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My name is “hefna380” I’m from New Jersey
2. What made you start making music?
I started making music after realizing modeling was not all I wanted to do and figuring out I had a voice.
3. Who are your influences?
My influences are Playboicarti, and Michael Jackson.
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
My take on the underground rap scene is a very neutral observation, there are too many people that try to sound like one another rather than coming up with there own sound and just being natural.
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
My goals for the rest of 2019 is to finish of this year with a BANG reason why my ep “We can finally Rage” is dropping December 13th.
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
My dad , he has been there for a lot of my moves and decisions and has always supported me.
7. What is your process for recording music?
My process for recording music doesn’t always come with me writing, if there is a beat I like my first draft recording. Will consist of mumbles and a few lyrics , so first draft can sound terrible , but each and everyone of those mumbles lyrics will be substituted in and added to make the song complete.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
My First ever EP releasing titled “We Can Finally Rage” drooping December 13, 2019
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
My favorite part about it is the fact that many people bump your music , you do shows all this is just a beautiful art of being an artist, it’s one of the best feelings in the world to do shows and raging and turning up to your music with a crowd, and friends and family.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want the whole entire world to connect to my music I want people to really hear my music and feel a complete vibe that they have never ever heard before.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
I want to get really far with my music , this is a full blown 24/7 lifestyle I’m portraying indeed. I want to be one of the best artist to go down in history therefore the 24/7 music span the 24/7 life of being an artist is a MUST.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Playboicarti he is one of the first artist that became my favorite in the industry I can really feel his music and the type of vibe he gives off in his songs is the type of vibes I love.
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
The music I create makes me feel happy and sad at the same time , happy because I’m so proud of myself that I created this, sad because it makes me wanna cry , cry as in tears of joy that I really created tracks like this , very emotional sometimes in all aspects I’m just proud of myself, while still realizing there’s A lot more work to be done.
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
Music is so important and dear to my heart because o can finally pour my emotions and feelings into a song I can finally have people hear me in my songs hear what I’m feeling and most importantly understand who I am and what I do.
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
What works best is having people that support you , or having a manager you get things done more accordingly and hard problems there is always something to be done.
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
Since I just started early my best collaboration is with Jflex his beats and my lyrics flow together so naturally.
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
“Visjuuls” a creative Visual designer from Utah , she’s so dope I love her , and a create visual designer from England as well.
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
Jflex a producer from New Jersey
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
Playboicarti because he is an artist that inspires me mainly before any other artist.
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Pierre Bourne all of his beats to me are just highly amazing and I feel I can connect to some of them.
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
Shows for me are TBD atm.
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
What sets me apart from other artist even mainstream artist is that I’m so versatile and very melodic you won’t catch many being able to sing on rap beats.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
Music is life to me now the way you hear me in my music is every day energy , now let’s RAGE.
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
Live shows TBD , “We Can Finally Rage” EP December 13th 2019
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?