HitMan Max - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
HitMan Max and West Baltimore
2. What made you start making music
Struggling problems at home I had no way to express myself frfr so music was my only outlet and still till this day
3. Who are your influences in rap?
Nas, 2Pac, Biggie, Lor Scoota, MF DOOM
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now
It’s amazing to see people that really work hard there recognition and the underground is the place if you want to find genuine artist ready for that next level
5. As an artist who has to compete with thousands of others for streams/plays, what makes your music worth people clicking on?
I speak the pain and struggle in forms you wouldn’t even know, and I can also be diverse with my music I make my music off of how I’m feeling at that point of time and I think more people should tune in because I may say some things that you can relate to and or going thru right now as we speak.
6. You have 1 person to thank, who would it be?
God the man up above
7. What is your process for recording music ?
I’ll be smoking find sum beats finish a song in like 20-25 min weeks later go to the studio and record it, but I want my sound to be perfect so if I gotta redo my verse a million times to do so I will.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for this year?
Yes I have a lot of singles in the vault Right now I plan on dropping a single every month in 2022 so new music will be displayed and ready stay tuned.
9. What keeps you motivated and on path towards your goals for music?
My mother, she works so hard overtime getting up 4AM catching the train and bus and it makes me want to do things right and help her in any way possible so that keeps me going and I say myself I’m always growing as a person and I’m not where I want to be in life or my music but I know where I am going so that keeps me motivated as well.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to leave the impact of freedom of speech, don’t be scared to speak your mind or scared to say what’s real because we live in a generation where you can say the truth and get bashed for it… listen in life the truth is ugly and the lie is beautiful if you cannot handle the truth then you need to do sum searching and acceptance, my goal is to help others and motivate them in ways I couldn’t imagine.
11. What's your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
If I am being honest I don’t usually collab with other artist but i worked with my manz teechie,bbmjxy,ron2raw and that’s about it and my producer ayenyce can’t forget about bro he the glue to my music you feel me.
12. Who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
Yes I make my own cover arts or I hit up richoffarts and local Baltimore cover artist who does them for a fashionable price and tremendous work.
13. Who makes most of your beats or production?
Um I’ll just list the ones who I’ve worked with and or gotten beats from
The list goes on and on.
14. What can we expect next from you in 2022?
A storm the DMV is next up definitely but nobody is looking at us and or Baltimore tune into my music and the ones around me… you can expect new sounds different styles you know just expect the unexpected.
15. Link the fans to your Twitter & Instagram @ Below so they can follow you!
Instagram is @410max_
Twitter is @Hitmanmax_
Stay blessed stay smooth