KAO - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
KAO aka Liability Jones from Ladbroke Grove, West London.
2. What made you start making music?
I used to do cack little cyphers with my pal's then got a real passion
for it and stuck with it.
3. Who are your influences in rap?
Redman, Big Pun, Big L, 50 Cent
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
It's healthy, lotta varied styles for everyone's tastes.
5. As an artist who has to compete with thousands of others for
streams/plays, what makes your music worth people clicking on?
I'm probably the greatest rapper you've never heard of, I make catchy
shit with hard bars.
6. You have 1 person to thank, who would it be?
Reggy Tone, Day one OG who's always had my back.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
I write on the way and way back from the gym, then I'll be tweaking
and going over it so much that by the time I go to record it I lace it
in one take.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for this year?
Dropping FUCAMiDOiN next, I'm featured on some Cactus Corino singles
coming out and also me and Cactus got the DUDLEYVILLE project in the
9. What keeps you motivated and on path towards your goals for music?
Masochism, I clearly enjoy banging my head against a wall.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I just want the music to do the talking, leave it all to the creative
flex and be done with bullshit middlemen making music terrible.
11. What's your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
Anytime me and Cactus Corino work together it's money.
12. Who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
Me and varied other people.
13. Who makes most of your beats or production?
TItan, DJ Kuku, God Sonic, Micall Parknsun and more.
14. What can we expect next from you in 2022?
15. Link the fans to your Twitter & Instagram @ Below so they can follow you!
instagram : @ayoitmaybekao