Kiaatti - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
KIAATTI hailing from Dallas Texas.
2. What made you start making music ?
I started making music because I was always around it and felt like it was in me. My parents did music my uncles did music so it was just in me to do music.
3. Who Are Your Influences?
I don’t have to many influences I only grew up listening to my dad freestyle or watching old music videos on YouTube. I was a very late bloomer. Now I pick up thing from the artist or creatives I’m around everyday.
4. What Is Your Take On The Underground Rap Scene?
My opinion on the underground rap scene right now is that there are so much talent that people do not know about. There are so many artist that are changing the genre and every genre into a new form for the future.
5. What Are Your Goals For The New Year?
My goals for the new year is simple. First is too make it more known of the potential I do have . Next is to put a project out by the end of year and then push myself to get to a new level of creativity
6. You Have One Person To Thank Who Would It Be?
The one person I would thank is my mother. She put music in our brains since we was born she brought us up in the right way same as my dad. She always was there when I need her and she told me when I was wrong no matter how bad I was.
7. What Is Your Process For Recording Music?
My process for recording music is writing coming up with concepts and trying new things while I’m recording and then me and @travyx3 with go through and see what sounds the best and he will tell what I should go with and do.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for this year?
A project is coming in the future and I hope to get that done before the year is out. Definitely some crazy singles on the way.
9. What have you been doing music wise while in COVID times?
Music wise I been straight grinding. Going to the studio every day. Sending new Ideas to my manager and on things that I think would sound great and push me forward. That’s pretty much it and that’s literally all I do day to day.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to be able to teach people. SIMPLE. I always been a leader and I always spoke for those who don’t speak for themselves I want to lead as the man I was raised to be.
11. What's your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
My best collaboration experience would be with Davey Legend so far I never worked someone so talented and someone who actually put in years work in developing his craft which allows me to also learn and take some influence from him as well. Producer wise it would be TravyX3 he is a future top billboard producer and future artist.
12. Who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
My twin aka Jayden he works with X3 records and does all my cover art. All my singles and future albums will be done by him.
13. Who makes most of your beats or production?
Most of my beats or production will come from TravyX3 or a producer he has on X3 roster.
14. What can we expect next from you ?
More crazy crazy crazy new music that is way different from my usual taste more collabs and big features just more from me in general then my usual self.
15. Link The fans Your Twitter & Instagram @ Below So They Can Follow You!