KYSS MI A55- Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
It’s Pronounced Kiss My Ass but I spell it different and I’m from St.Louis Missouri.
2. What made you start making music?
I feel I am a missing link in the game nobody has my style or covering my topics
3. Who are your influences in rap?
Future, J.Cole, Young Thug and Lupe Fiasco I know that mix is cray but that’s what makes me Me
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I don’t know
5. As an artist who has to compete with thousands of others for streams/plays, what makes your music worth people clicking on?
You never know what you will hear from me. My 2 singles Completely Different from each other and I can get you hip to a new wave even different way of thinking, shopping or talking
6. You have 1 person to thank, who would it be?
It’s too many people I could never just thank one
7. What is your process for recording music ?
It depends on what the beat tells me to say. The beat comes with the song really, you just have to listen to what the instruments telling you so I guess it’s the vibe mostly 4 me
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for this year?
Yes 2 Sides 2 Err Korey is a double EP I’m still working on now I have some 1 minute drills (60 second freestyles) coming soon I’m dropping on my Instagram to hold y’all off for a second
9. What keeps you motivated and on path towards your goals for music? Accomplishments, I glad about every move forward when I see one streaming or my YouTube views go up I’m ready for more
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want buying Black Owned products to be as optional and buy any other products
11. What's your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
The Producers Coquabus & Blue Beatz I chosen these producers because the feeling is unmatched I can’t explain it, like when I leave the studio I know it’s that one
12. Who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
Sometimes it’s me but I always try different photographers an extra eye is always better
13. Who makes most of your beats or production?
Blue Beatz or GAMERUNNAZ
14. What can we expect next from you in 2022?
For my 2 singles to be on your playlist everyday, 1 minute drills, videos, and to flood your radio stations
15. Link the fans to your Twitter & Instagram @ Below so they can follow you!