Lil Goyard - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My name is lil goyard and im from San Bernardino California
2. What made you start making music?
I started making music as a joke in 7th freestylin and shit then in 8th i started taking it seriously
3. Who are your influences?
Some of my influences are xxxtentacion, lil peep, 03 greedo, drakeo the ruler, and wifisfuneral
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
Well im apart of the underground scene but that shit is dope asf I prefer it more than the mainstream scene
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
Some of my goals for 2019 are to make more music, record some music videos, and just grow
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
I would like to thank the people close to me for believing in me
7. What is your process for recording music ?
There’s really not a process to it, I just go in the stu, get stoney bologna, and record
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
Yee i got a single coming out in a few months that shits fire
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
Well my favorite part of being an artist has to be having your voice heard by random people and them being fans of you. That shits tight
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want everyone to relate to me so they wont have to feel like they’re along
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
This music stuff is a whole life style im really out here living this shit
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
To be honest i don’t really have a favorite artist in the game right now my favorite artist is dead
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
The music I create makes me feel sad, hyped asf, mad, and glad. My music doesnt make you feel just one type of way. It makes you feel different types of ways
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
Music is important to me because it helped me get through some tough times
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
I just tell myself this is all gonna be worth it in the end
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
Ive never really had a best collaboration experience
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
I make it all on my own
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
No one does i just be getting them bitches from youtube
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
One artist i wish to work with
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Fuck thats a hard one it would probably be Psoul
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
Nah i dont have any upcoming shows but if anyone wants to book me hit my line
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
The thing that sets me apart from these other artists is i tell the truth and what i feel/think in my music
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
At the end of the day music to me is art
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
I dont have any shows coming up but i am working on my next project
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
You guys could check me out on my instagram @ihavesocialanxiety and my SoundCloud @LilGoyard and also fuck wit my twitter @goyardyurvin