Lone Katashi - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My name is Lone Katashi and I’m from Cleveland Ohio
2. What made you start making music?
My mother got my hipped to all sorts of music in my youth . From RNB to trap , blues to gospel . My ear is pretty tuned w music . And music gives me this feeling i could never get anywhere else .
3. Who are your influences?
Lone Katashi in 2030 , Bobby brown and lady Gaga
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
We’re better then the mainstream , we have so much Unlooked talent and it scares me because people really are getting brainwashed by this new false society of the music industry
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
To reform and elevate my sound of music, which was accomplished
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
Myself cuz I did it by my Lone
7. What is your process for recording music ?
Me and my engineer @superduperp_ usually smoke and listen to beats first, then I hop in and we usually just get to flowing . Me and Paul can bang out songs cuz of the flow we got rn.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
My album Midknight Rider is OTW may 6 2020 and I have hell’s ideas I wanna show everyone but it’s a process of being a God.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
Recording , the feeling I get is incomparable . I feel one with myself and I can feel every instrument individually in tune with my thoughts and my mind.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I wanna be the BEST ARTIST TO TOUCH THIS PLANET. I want people to hear my music and understand the pain and strife I went thru and even be able to help them get over there’s. ik there’s a lot of people that went thru things I went thru. I just wanna be a voice for the damaged.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
I don’t just wanna make music , I wanna study digest and become music. this was never a hobby , it’s genetic.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
I don’t really have one .i only listen to my music fr
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
The music makes me feel off earth, like I astral projected myself to another universe and can see colors and notices .
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
I starved for this shit , I went homeless for this , I got jumped for this . Music was the only thing that has consistently been with me thru everything I’ve been thru . It’s made me who I am today and shaped me for who i will be
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
To stay alone from people
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
My engineer SuperDuperP_ , known him for years , niggas like my brother . We tight like family , LITERALLY. My dukes and his people’s tight like that. We locked in .
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
All cover art and photos go thru my camera man @trillfeel
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
I got hella producers but usually if I fw the beat then imma kill it
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
Lone katashi in 2025
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Pi’erre Bourne , nigga is so hard rapping and producing. He’s fye
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
Nah ion think so
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
My music has no bound , it’s trippy . I been told my music makes people feel high while being SOBER.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
My music is my testimony. The ups and downs, the passion , my drive , my goals , my future , my thoughts . it’s just mean . It means lone
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
My album Midknight Rider the only thing I’m working on seriously for now.
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
@lonekatashi on erry app