N'Famous Lee - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My Rap Name is "Nfamou$ Lee". And i'm from Plainview, Texas.
2. What made you start making music? Honestly, it all started with Poetry. As i got older, i realized i can turn poetry into music. So i wanted to give it a try. Plus music runs in the family, and my brother's & i used to freestyle all the time. We heard locals go for it, but aren't as good as we are. So i went for it.
3. Who are your influences? Tupac, Kurt Cobain, XXXTentacion, Lil Peep & Wiz Khalifa.
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now? i am a huge fan of Underground Rap Music. i hate that music on the radio. Fuck them mainstream rap Artist's.
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music? Honestly, i have made a few songs this year. i am proud of my accomplishments. Especially being a beginner and all. i got my first singles this year, and have been trying my best to do better. One track at a time. Hopefully next year i will be a little more successful.
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be? Hmm, that's a good one. Because not many people believe in me or my dreams.
7. What is your process for recording music ? Smoke a little, drink lots of water & do what i have to do best. i don't like messing around or wasting time. if i'm there to record, i'm ready to lay them lyrics down on the beat, and make sure it's all perfect.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for? At the moment i'm searching for beats to make more music. i'm ready to make some more noise for all the fans i have out there. Nothing but singles coming soon, until the producer is ready to drop an EP.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper? i've always been one to express how i feel, no matter what! i have alot to say & write my own lyrics. So for me being able to put how i'm feeling on a beat, is pretty cool.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world? A positive & influential impact. i am ready for the next step, and wanna show the world that i can do it. And coming from a small town and all, i wanna show them that anything is possible.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying? At first i just wanted to see how far i can get in the beginning. But now i'm ready to get paid & make music for the world. Music is life.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why? Man, this is a hard question. . But to be honest, i would have to say Scarlxrd. He's from the UK, and his music is crunk & dope as fuck. Plus i seen him live in Dallas, Texas. That was an experience of a lifetime.
13. what does the music you create make you feel? Proud & Excited.
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ? Because it runs in the family. This is literally my little brothers dream.
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)? Doubt & being unsupported. i just wanna make it big & show them i was serious.
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer? i am yet to collaborate with another Artist or Producer. But i'm ready for whatever.
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own? Honestly, i make my own.
18. who makes most of your beats or production? My Homeboy/Beat Maker/Producer Manuel Castijella, A.K.A. Manii the Outsider.
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why? Deniro Farrar or Shy Glizzy. They are prime examples of Coming up from the Streets. Both got bad ass music.
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why? Any producer who believes in me and my lyrics. E. Smitty or Wiz Khalifa.
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?i wish. Hopefully next year!
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists? i speak real shit, no matter what it may be. i like to speak on different topics around the world. And i am against the system. But can also be respectful, a ladies man & a Savage. it depends on the situation.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ? Music is a form of expression. Listening to music can heal & help people if they can relate to the lyrics. That's what it's all about.
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up? Not yet, but hopefully soon. it's just a matter of time before i get bigger.
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you on?
Twitter @TxLoneRanger420 On SoundCloud Under "Nfamou$ Lee" - 'David'. On YouTube Under the Name, "David Munoz" Thank you for y'all's time!