PESOXANNY - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
PESOXANNY and I'm from Baltimore, Maryland
2. What made you start making music?
I was just watching my favorite rappers online and it grew on me.
3. Who are your influences?
Chief Keef, Xanman, Goonew. It's a range a different rappers mainly coming from Chicago or the DMV.
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I feel like it's in a drought. Not gonna lie, alot of people sound the same now. But the ones that stand out are doing something right .
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
I plan on dropping more as the year comes to an end
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
My cousin CHZ. Before he died he told me to keep rapping and I'd progress. He was definitely right.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
I usually pick a beat from 1 of my 3 producers and freestyle/punch-in all my bars.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
"The Prophecy Of Peso Xanny" is dropping on spinrilla this Halloween and i plan on dropping and album this winter.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
How satisfying it is when i finally finish recording, mixing, and mastering a song. It always comes out better than expected.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I just want my voice heard. I believe that i have the potential but I'm not being heard enough.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
It use to be my life but as I got older it turned into a hobby. I could still invest my time into it though.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Xanman. We have similar wordplay and a similar flow. I usually listen to him in my free time (that's when I'm not listening to myself)
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
If I'm making a grimey song it'll make me feel janky. Like its time for a mission. If I'm singing it'll make me wanna vibe out.
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
Music has always been apart of my life and I plan on keeping it that way. If you love music, why not make your own?
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
BloodyKen. i sent him a song with a open verse and we burned it.
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
I usually make my own cover art
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
Rozay Knockin, NMS Dee, and 808KEYY. they always send me fire and most of the time I help find what sounds to use for the beats so I always know how I want to rap on the beat
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
10cellphones. I feel like we'd make some crazy shit
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Sparkheem. His beats always hit harder than expected
21. do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
I'm not planning on it but if anything changes I'll keep everyone updated.
22. for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
My delivery, my authenticity, my beat selection. Just take a listen to 1 of my songs and I'm sure you'll be able to hear what sets me apart from other artists.
23. at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
I love music. As long as I'm able to listen to music, I will.
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
No live shows but the project drops 10/31
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
my instagram is @Dizzsani.
My Twitter is @Pesoxanny
And you can find my music on all platforms
POSTED BY @VALLIEMUSIC
CONTACT VALLIEMUSIC TO BE FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE