Plenty Go Crazy - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
Plenty Go Crazy from Evansville Indiana
2. What made you start making music?
I always enjoyed the art form and saw other males from similar circumstances make their way through hip hop
3. Who are your influences?
Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, And any artist in general making good music
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I love it everybody's coming with their on sound and movements starting in the basement and ending up on stages.
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
To finish their year with few singles and establishing my new label/imprint
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
My Grandfather Eugene Radcliff my best friend he died when I was 13 in front of me.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
vibes with the beat and tell the truth
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
"Palm Trees" currently available on all streaming platforms and a new one "Eastside Plenty" coming out soon
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
The freedom to express myself without no filter and to let others know who I am before they meet me
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want to be known for making others believe in themselves a independent rap mogul and someone who went against the odds and beat them
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
24/7 365 no breaks this is the lifestyle of a Cloudy Boy/PlentyGoCrazy
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Wiz Khalifa and Kevin Gates both because they mastered their lane and never steered away from the artist they were form the beginning
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
Makes me feel free makes me feel like I can do anything
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
Its my way of communicating in person Im quiet type because I soak everything in and then I go express it
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
Educating myself on the business and networking with people have been where Im trying go
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
My engineer Patrick Preston and I had countless he always pushing me to the next level every time cant pin point a specify instance
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
Dontae Thrash he also doe custom sneakers and other creative things also
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
Big Boy Traks he's awesome see his name bet its a smash
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
Wiz and Larry June I feel like we could make a hit or a underground legendary hit
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Chase The Money I like his name lol and everything I hear from his production bangs
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
not at this time but it can change at any moment focused on the label right now
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
Creativity and constancy you can always get a steady outcome of content from me Apple Music Spoify Soundcloud Youtube Instagram Twitter ect.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
Music is life and life wouldn't be the same without music
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up? Soon to be revealed its all a process check me out on social media Im known for surprises or random drops
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
instagram/twitter plentygocrazy and everywhere else music is distributed