Roman6ixv3 - Interview
1. Tell us your rap name and where are you from?
My name’s Roman6ixv3 & I’m from Atlanta GA but I grew up in
Broward County FL
2. What made you start making music?
Everyone used to say I looked like an artist so I started making it haha. That & A lot of the upcoming acts around the 2017-18 times.
3. Who are your influences?
Lil Peep , Lil Tracy , Gotye and Lady Gaga Lol I have tons honestly.
I used to listen to A lot of J rock before I ever started rap. That & Pop & Indie
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
It’s definitely not what it used to be lol. Back then everyone was original & helped each other
But now it’s kinda like everyone’s a copy & paste and kinda selfish. Everyone wants support but nobody wants to give it.
5. What are your goals for 2020 regarding music?
I want to just make a name for myself & I’m pretty positive I can though. It’s only a matter of tomebefore me & my friends blow imo. Especially my close collaborator & friend Slimmy Nice.
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
Definitely my mom...She allowed me to slow down on school & stuff to really go crazy on the music lol. And she was the one taking me to all my first shows and everything so yea very appreciative.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
I never force it , I just save up my creative process and whenever I hear a beat I like I just say stuff over and over again until I like what I say. I never really write anymore.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
I have my debut EP titled 6ixv3 coming soon. It’s named after my stage name & facetat so it’ll be pretty good and I have one more coming after that. I plan to drop a longer ep after that sometime shorty after but for now 6ixv3 and that are my main focuses.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
I like to create what I want to hear. And I really like the sounds that I and my friends come up with. Everyone’s kinda doing the same thing musically and we’re kinda shaking it up so it’s just really fun to me. I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything else.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I want everyone to feel free to express and be themselves. I feel like everyone should stop trying to be someone or something they aren’t. That’s kinda why I’m doing this, I just wanna show everyone that they can do and be anything that they set their minds to.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
25/7 lifestyle at this point. I’m pretty much Roman6ixv3 so much now I forgot how to be Roman. But I’m working on finding a proper balance. I really want to change not only my life but so many others with this music.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Definitely Lil Tracy. He’s super underrated and a lot of people really don’t give him enough credit for what he does not only musically but stylistically like wow... He’s definitely and artist I believe will last for a long time going down the road. I’m really excited for designer talk 2.
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
It makes me feel like I have someone to talk to. Most people I pour my feelings out to really just don’t understand me when I’m explaining things. I cry to my own music these days honestly and I believe there are people who feel it now & will feel it in the future.
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
Music is what brings people together. Music makes you happy , sad , excited. So many emotions I feel like music is so sacred... It’s helped me and so many others. More people should respect it as art rather than a money making machine.
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
Just take it one day at a time and never force/ rush things.
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
Slimmy Nice & MixxMasterr. They are two people I love working with because mixx’s beats are beautiful and Slimmy is such a versitile artist & taught me so much about myself and my sound it’s craazy. I owe him a lot honestly. Slimmy & I have so many classic songs and I’m sure we’ll have more one day.
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
Mostly I do my own but recently people have been doing it for me for the more serious projects.
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
MixxMaster , GeoGotBands , & Ghoul Beats. But during my early days I’ve worked a lot with 6 percent he’s a legend.
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
Lil Tracy most definitely. We kinda have a similar way of thinking honestly & we could probably make a banger.
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Defininately bighead he’s super slept on and I really like his versatility in beats and I like his tag. Any bighead beat is a classic.
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
I was supposed to perform at a festival in Atlanta but due to the virus it’s cancelled but we’ll see how it goes.
22 for people who haven’t heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
I believe that’s for the listener to decide. Art is interpreted in many different ways.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
It’s a powerful force so music means a lot to me.
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
Tons but stay tuned
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
@Roman6ixv3 on all platforms
Interview Conducted By @RoyalRap__