Young JuJu - Interview
1. Tell us your name and where are you from? Young juju I’m from acres home the northwest side of Houston Texas.
2. What made you start making music? It was a long time ago when I was real young my mama bought me a karaoke machine and it use to have Gucci mane instrumentals an young jeezy an ti instrumentals and so one day I heard the Gucci mane lemonade instrumental an then I just took off from there the rest is history.
3. Who are your influences?
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
5. What are your goals for 2020 regarding music?
Just work hard on every song I do.
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
I wanna thank the good lord because I wouldn’t be in the position I am right now if it wasn’t for him so thanks to the man for real.
7. What is your process for recording music ?
recording one track at a time.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
Fuck fame the mixtape should be dropping anytime now I’ma Just surprise em that’s all.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
I don’t have any favorite parts at all.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I wanna have a major impact on the world.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
As of right now it’s just a hobby for me.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Young juju is my favorite artist because he’s one of a kind.
13. what does the music you create make you feel?
The music I create makes me feel great because what I rap is what I live so it’s a incredible feeling.
14. why is music so important and dear to your heart ?
It’s not important to me at all Music is just something I love doing for fun.
15. Taking this as a passion what works best with you for endeavors you may face (regarding to music)?
Putting a lot of effort into the music I create.
16. whats your best collaboration experience with another artist or producer?
I don’t know I haven’t just really did a real collaboration for real with another artist or producer yet.
17. who does all of your cover art or do you make your own?
No one at the moment I haven’t got into that yet.
18. who makes most of your beats or production?
Nobody right now.
19. who is one artist you wish to work on music with and why?
I wanna work with Gucci Mane because I always dreamed of doing music with Gucci every since I was a kid.
20. who is one producer you wish to work with and why?
Zaytoven is a producer I would want to work with is because his work ethic different then other producers.
21 do you have any upcoming shows in the next couple months ?
No not right now.
22 for people who havent heard of you what sets you apart from other artists?
I mean all I can say is I’m one of a kind cause the way I see the music industry I look at it different then other artists an I just play my part.
23 at the end of the day what does music mean to you ?
Music means a lot to me even tho it’s just a hobby For me I still put in work for my music when needed.
24. Any live shows or projects you got coming up?
Oh yeah my Mixtape call fuck fame coming soon.
25. Where can the people that checked out this interview find you?
Instagram follow me @celebrityjuju