Z-Boy - Interview 04
1. Tell us your name and a bit about yourself!
My name is Z-Boy, I’m 21 yrs old & I’m from the small trap of spanaway Washington.
2. What made you start making music?
I really wanted to be popular and have money. Growing up I used watch rap videos and seeing how rappers got money & the attention made me want it too.
3. Who are your influences?
Off tops Eminem, speaker knockerz and smokepurpp
4. What is your take on the underground rap scene right now?
I fucking love it. I loved the trap and SoundCloud wave. Influence me a lot.
5. What are your goals for 2019 regarding music?
My goals for 2019 get one of my songs a million plays and having multiple shows.
6. You have 1 person to thank who would it be?
I would have to say my Brodie Isaac. He really pushed my music and put me in positions to succeed. Shoutout to him
7. What is your process for recording music ?
Before I start recording I like to have a title for the song so I know what to rap about & what mood/direction I wanna go.
8. Any upcoming projects or singles fans should be getting ready for?
Right now I’m working on my debut mixtape. I don’t got a date for it yet but it’s dropping in 2019 for sure.
9. What is your favorite part about being an artist/musician/rapper?
Definitely when I’m at a public place and someone walks up to show me love. Definitely a good feeling when people like my music.
10. What impact do you want to have on the world?
I wanna show people that you can make it out anywhere and ain’t a soul that can tell you different.
11. What are your ambitions with music is this just a hobby or is this a full blown 24/7 lifestyle your embodying?
This music is my life. My ambitions are get rich and being known for making good music.
12. Who is your favorite artist in the rap game right now and why?
Smokepurpp because he does a little bit of everything. He raps making hype trap rap then switch it to a druggy melodic feel.
13. Anything else you have to say ?
My name is Z-Boy, new music on the way. Benji Gang clothing line dropping soon. In 2019 I’m coming to a trap near you.